Thursday, October 28, 2010

 Dear Sophia,

It's almost Halloween! Tomorrow we get to go to the Fall Festival and I'm going to dress up like Fancy Nancy. My costume will be EXQUISITE. I'm really glad since Lilly and Leesia really wanted to go to the Pumpkin Patch, that Mama let us go this morning. I wish it hadn't been so rainy though. Lilly told me she has never seen so many pumpkins, but I told her that is only because this is her very first Autumn. There are more pumpkins than you can count. I wish we could go again and again but I guess the pumpkin patch closes after October is over.

Last night Lilly said she was chilly so I gave her an extra blanket. But Mama says she will make some cozy pajamas for Leesia and Lilly pretty soon that will keep them warm all winter. I told her that I think they need coats too, but she said hold your horses, because she isn't that good of a seamstress.

XOXOXO,

Scarlet




No comments:

Post a Comment