Thursday, June 16, 2011




Dear Sophia,

It sure was a busy day. First we went to yoga class and then we met our friends at the splash pad. It was so much fun to play in the water since it was a really hot day. I was so surprised when we found that little frog...he was so cute! When we got home, I was ready to take a nap, but we still had one more place to go. It's ok, because I love to go pick up our farm share at the nursery. Every week we take our empty box and trade it for one that is full of fresh vegetables. We took Leesia and Lilly this time and came home with corn, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant and beets. Mama said she will make beet brownies for us this weekend....we love those! While we were there, we walked around and looked at the gorgeous foliage. (Fancy Nancy would say, that's a fancy word for leaves!)  Now I am SO exhausted....I have to go take a nap!

XOXOXO,
Scarlet

PS Don't forget, this weekend is our trip to the mountains! I can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment