Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Dear Scarlet,

I had so much fun on Halloween. Dressed up like Fancy Nancy, I think we had the fanciest costumes in our neighborhood, but carrying all those accessories made me sleepy! Good thing we had lots of candy to perk us up. Leesia was a little afraid because she heard Halloween can be SCARY, but it was really fun, and not spooky at all. We saw lots of costumes, like the Wizard of Oz and Charlotte's Web, and someone dressed up like Belle from Beauty and the Beast! My favorites were Jesse and Buzz LightYear from ToyStory. We even got to see a pony and slide down a big slide. I loved that slide and even though I know you were kind of nervous, I'm so glad you tried it too! Mama says that we can only have one piece of candy a day. She says that will still last us until Christmas, and then, guess what? We'll get MORE candy! I love holidays.....


XOXOXO,

Sophia

PS Daddy said that going to the polls would be a good experience. But standing in line didn't seem like anything very special. Lilly was excited to have vote in her first election, though. She is proud to be a made-in-America Waldorf doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment