Saturday, January 1, 2011


Dear Sophia,

Well, Christmas is finally over! Mama says that we will put away the Christmas tree this week. I'll miss it, but she says we have so many new toys that we hardly have room to play. It's fun to match Lilly with our new purple nightgowns. I was very surprised when I opened the package. And Lilly loves her gifts, too, especially the pillow and the bead maze. We got lots of other fun gifts, too. My favorite ones were the pretend makeup and the blocks. I bet we can built a whole castle for Lilly and Leesia if we are very careful not to let it fall.

I can't believe it snowed this week! Leesia and Lilly had never seen snow before so they were really surprised! All this fun has made Lilly tired, so I let put her to bed early last night. Next week will be a busy one as we do some New Year's cleaning.

XOXOXO,

Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment