Sunday, January 2, 2011

Leesia's New Years Resolutions

It has been a busy year, what with being born and meeting Sophia for the first time and everything. I saw that Scarlet and Sophia's Mama is making a New Year's Resolution list. I asked Lilly what that was and she said it was something grown-ups write down so they will remember what to be guilty about later in the year. It sounded kind of silly to me, but I want to follow all the proper traditions to ring in the New Year. So for 2011, here are my Resolutions:

1. Get more exercise. I spend far too much time letting Sophia pull me around on that little cart. I don't want all this nice cotton and wool to turn to flab, after all.


2. Keep our "house" tidy. Lilly and I can create quite a mess for such small dolls. Honestly, the laundry alone can be quite a challenge. So this year, I really want to keep up with the chores.


3. Get more Rest. I spend a lot of time in the cradle, that's true. But I'm not sure my sleep schedule has really been adequate over the last few weeks, what with the holidays and all. It's too tempting to catch a cat nap in the car seat, but I always wake up with such a crick in my neck. This year, I'll improve my sleeping habits!


4. Take more photos. Scarlet and Sophia got these great little cameras and I am sure that Lilly and I can borrow them while they aren't looking. In fact, they hardly ever notice what we do while they are asleep. We have so much fun and always forget to take photos of our escapades, so this year I hope to do better!


Happy New Year to all and best wishes for a wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment